Skip to content
- To raise youth organisations’ awareness of the benefits of youth mobility
- To support youth organisations in better dealing with visa obstacles in international youth work
- To share experiences in youth work with young people with fewer opportunities and equip youth workers with competencies to better include them in their organisations
- To share the experience of European youth mobility projects with Latin American youth organisations and explore possibilities for regional youth work in these two regions.
- To use online tools throughout the project period to share results, offer online training and develop the partners’ ICT competencies
- To facilitate the exchange of innovative educational practices related to social inclusion in the field of youth between organizations from Programme and Partner countries.
- To develop new competences related to social inclusion through creativity in order to contribute to greater youth active participation in social, cultural and political dimensions of their lives.
- To promote peer learning between youth workers of different continents based on creativity, active participation and intercultural learning
- To create innovative tools related to inclusion, based on exchange of experiences and best practices, development of new competences and peer learning: a set of viral videos; an interactive Blog with best practices from different continents.